Membership has responsibilities.
- The company is committed to a supplier diversity program and process.
- The company has or will design a written supplier diversity program and process. (The NCMSDC can support in this activity upon your request.)
- A qualified representative shall be appointed to represent the company at NCMSDC council meetings and related activities.
- The company will make confidential reports on an annual basis as requested by the NCMSDC, to include number of minority companies invited to bid, number of minority companies awarded contract opportunities and total dollar purchases from minority companies.
- Payment of $3,500 corporate membership dues or $2,500 for government/nonprofit agencies will be invoiced annually to maintain member standing.
Sign up now to become an NCMSDC corporate member.