Choose your commitment.
NCMSDC corporate membership is for a one-year period. There are two different types of NCMSDC membership available to corporations.
TWO WAYS TO BECOME A NCMSDC CORPORATE MEMBER
1. NCMSDC LOCAL CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP ($3,500/YEAR-paid to NCMSDC)
Local corporate membership with a NMSDC affiliated council is designed for corporations that:
- Primarily procure products and services in a specific geographical region
- Are launching or re-vamping a supplier diversity program and want to spend time developing the program before moving to a national platform
- Mid-size corporations that do not require national exposure
Local corporate members are included in all correspondence from the NCMSDC and invited to attend all council trainings, networking events, procurement meetings, golf events, and trades shows. They are many opportunities to engage with local diverse suppliers that provide real value to our corporate partners.
2. NMSDC NATIONAL CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP (percentage of revenue-paid to NMSDC)
National corporate membership with the NMSDC is designed for corporations that:
- Procure products and services nationally for a variety of business units throughout the United States
- Have an established Supplier Diversity Program
- Large corporations that require national exposure
- The need for MBEs that have the capacity to do business with Fortune 1000 companies.
As a national member the corporation has access to the National database. The database will provide information on all MBEs that are certified with any of the 24 councils throughout the Country.
National corporate members are included in all correspondence from the NCMSDC and invited to attend all council trainings, networking events, procurement meetings, golf events, and trades shows at the local and national level. They are many opportunities to engage with all diverse suppliers that provide real value to our corporate partners.
National members will be assigned a point value based on the price of their corporate dues. Members will then have the opportunity to allocate points to any regional council that provides value to them. Points are converted to dollars and the NMSDC pays the regional councils corporate dues based on the number of points allocated to specific councils.
Sign up now to become an NCMSDC regional corporate member.
Contact NMSDC for more information about national corporate membership.